Online College Of Art & Design
Payment Plan 69.99 x 10 months - Level 3 Photography Diploma - Ofqual Code 601/0377/2
I agree to pay the full fee of £699.99 by the end of the term of 10 months.
- Entry Requirements: 16 years or older. No formal qualifications required. A keen interest in photography and a strong desire to succeed is expected.
- Part-time programs are available all year around - enroling now
- Full-time programs are available each September - Limited places so apply now to avoid disappointment
- Requirements: Broadband connection / basic art materials
- Accreditation: ABC Awards
- OFQUAL Regulated: Yes (Ofqual number 610/0377/2)
- Progression: Foundation Diploma in Photography (You can choose your specialism, Journalism,
- fashion, landscape, studio, products many more..)
- UCAS application supported: Yes
- Portfoilo support: Yes
- Tuition: Face to face, one to one - unlimited
Level 3 Diploma In Photography - (Fully Accredited Ofqual Code
(Ofqual number 610/0377/2) ) Get Qualified! - ENROLLING NOW!
How It Works
Students receive access to our online college site where they can access and work through their course. Lessons/tasks are listed along with supporting resources, videos for skills development, step by step tutorials etc. Photographs of students' completed work are uploaded to their college e-portfolio for marking and written feedback on how to progress. Additionally, students are invited to discuss with an experienced and qualified personal tutor their progress and receive verbal feedback, encouragement and support. Students may also benefit from relationships with their fellow online students as they can view profiles and comment on each others' artwork if they wish.
Formative as courses progress and summative at the end of units and the course. Your Final Major Project will be assessed externally by the exam board and this will decide your final grade. You will be kept informed every step of the way on how to improve your work.
Structure Of The Course
You will be supported through the following units:
- Use Camera Techniques To Creatively Control Visual Outcomes
- Print and Present a Portfolio of Photographs
- Plan and Complete a Photographic Project
- Safety in the Workplace for Photography
- Awareness of Employment in the Creative Media Sector
- Image Processing, Manipulation and Storage
- The History of Photography
- Image Documentation and Storage
- Studio Photography
- Documentary Photography
- Location Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Experimental Photographic Imaging
You will develop a range of practical skills with regard to identifying key features and functionality of the camera, appropriate accessories for a particular genre of photographic application, working to a project brief and professional presentation of your portfolio.
Your personal tutor will also help you identify progression opportunities as they will get to know you and your work very well.