Online Access to Higher Education Diploma (Midwifery) Ref. 400/1253/0
Want to become a midwife? Have no A Levels to get to university? We've got you covered! Study our online Access to HE Diploma course and you could be at University to study Midwifery in just 1 year! You need absoultely no qualifications at the time of signing up to our Online Access to HE Midwife Course. Even better is that you can study the course in your own time with expert Midwife tutor support when you need it! So what's stopping you? Answer nothing! Clck the ADD TO CART button above to get started!
We will not be beaten on price so if you see this course cheaper online we will refund you the difference!
We will provide you with a range of professional and technical skills; in general terms this includes empathy, organisation and time management, the ability to conduct research, problem solving and adaptability. You also develop the ability to assess, analyse, monitor and evaluate the care Midwives deliver.
Our course includes a variety of units related to Biological Science, Health Studies, Psychology and Sociology.
This Online Midwifery Course at a Glance
- 100% online learning for adults (19 years and above)
- Flexible - learn in your own time around work and family
- Flexible payments - interest-free monthly payments over 1 year
- One-to-one tutor support at mutually convenient times
- Go to university without A Levels
- Gain crucial knowledge, skills, understanding and confidence
- Assessed through end-of-unit assignments
- Qualification is equivalent to 3 A levels
- Complete in 1 year or less
Education Provider: Cambridge Online Education - established 2002
Accredted by: Open College Network West Midlands
Regulated by: Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)
Access to Higher Education Diplomas are regulated by the same regulating agency as university degree courses. This means that universities know and trust the qualification.
Visit our dedicated Access to HE website at www.accesscoursesonline.com for more information - click here